|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Slender Forest is the 7th single-player level in Pixelated World. It is an abandoned park, with a forest and a small cave system near.
It is a foggy and dark forest which consists of camping cars, furnaces, tables and bathrooms, which are all surrounded by an iron fence. In the forest, it contains many trees and rocky mountains. There is also a dead part of a forest. There are also tiny cabins, possibly used for camping. A huge group of tiny lights can be found on the left of the entrance. There are also some small wooden rooms, which lead into tunnels. Half of the forest is protected by a wooden fence.
It is behind a tree on the other side of the map where you spawn.
It is inside the cave behind the house next to a mountain.
- The Forest is based on the Forest in Slender: The Eight Pages.
- This is the only map with a grainy-filler effect. This makes the Stealth Potion very useful.
- It isn't explained why every zombie in the forest was infected to look like either Slenderman or a bear.
- This map has been removed from multiplayer in the 9.3.0. update.
- The map has since been re-added in the 9.4.7 update, but with a large decrease in size.
- However, it was again removed from multiplayer in the 11.2.0 update.
- Before, the Slenderman boss was just a reskin of the Slender Zombie, but with bloody hands. Now, Slenderman received a much better skin and model, with him being taller and thinner, the ability to glide and teleport, and tentacles coming out of his back. He still has the bloody hands.
- The new version has the map appear as "slender_multy", the internal file name for the map, which could be a glitch.
- When choosing servers, the map's name would be 'camp', however, this has been removed due to the redesigned server picker.