|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Slender Man boss wears a black coat, a blood red tie, and a faceless head, with blood on its hands. Since the 10.5.0 update, it is much taller than the Slender Zombie and has six tentacles that are sprouted from its back.
Slender Man will walk near the player, dealing high damage to the player. Since the 10.5.0 update, its six tentacles will curve toward the player as it approaches. In the same update, it has also gained the ability to teleport, allowing it to effectively surprise and attack the player from behind. This boss will continue to teleport next to you and then instantly attack you.
If you happen to be in front of this boss then it will just simply teleport behind you, but if you are trying to enter mazes or do complex maneuvers, this boss will most likely teleport to the side of you, on the left or the right. Upon defeating this boss the player will get the Double Barreled Shotgun (PG3D), one of the most powerful weapons in the campaign game mode.
- His appearance is a direct note to the Slender Mancharacter created by Something Awful users.
- It is the only boss other than the Bug Boss that has the ability to teleport.
- The tentacles on Slender Man attack the player at different times before he performs his melee attack. This is different from the alternate attack mechanic of the Tortured Prisoner where the electricity and the melee deal Damage at the same time.
- This is the only boss who attacks in milliseconds because the tentacles also do damage.
- This and the Tortured Prisoner are the only Bosses that have an attack other than their main attack.
- Although he is slow, his teleportation allows him to cover some distance very fast.
- He is capable of killing low-level players in iron armor in a single shot, as his tentacles help him do extreme damage.
- This boss has one of the highest damage per second in the game.
- He originally looked like a normal Slender Zombie with red hands.
- you can fight slender man without taking damage if you go to the forest of trees that are barren and dead looking and get on top of one of the trees he will teleport onto the other trees around you, but can't reach you or teleport onto the tree you are standing on.