|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Sly Avenger is a heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It is a perfect re-skin of the Ka-Boom! It has a navy blue body with a "Z" on its ammo cartridge and has red details on some parts.
- Having a slight uncontrollable aim dude to the looping shot, have a shotgun or any kind of weapon that sprays bullets, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
- Aim slightly above your target, that way the projectiles of this weapon will go on to your target.
- With more experience, you can start to predict your opponent's movements while taking into account the looping shot.
- It is possible to lure your enemies into a trap. If you are going down a hallway and then around a corner, you can preemptively place the bombs/dynamite on the floor right around the corner. This takes advantage of the contact detonator attribute.
- Always engage the enemies in a close range if you want a less complicated duel.
- Stay far away from the user and snipe them when possible.
- If you engage them in close range areas, try to stay away from hallways or corners so you can't get cornered.
- This weapon does not have the ideal accuracy for long ranges, therefore any high accuracy gun can take care of a user using this weapon, such as the Assault Machine Gun.
Pair this weapon with a long ranged/fast firing weapon, such as the "Sunrise".
- It is one of the exact re-skins in the 13.2.1 update, along with other weapon re-skins.
- The weapon and its name could likely a reference to a Marvel comics series The Avengers, which could explain that the "Z" on the ammo box could be a superhero symbol.