|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
A map that literally looks similar to the Village but has a barn, waterfall, wooden bridge, tractor in the barn, and hay. It has grass surroundings like a mountain, also referencing Village.
- While sniping, do not ever stand still. Strafe a lot while sniping.
- Use sniper rifles that can do only one headshot to fully armored players.
- Equip a pet like the Arnold 3000, in case if you have any problems taking out players.
All weapons in the Sniper category are allowed, except the following:
If one of these weapons were equipped while going to Sniper Forts, the player will automatically have the Sniper Rifle equipped.
- This map came first in Android than iOS.
- The sun shines brighter in the red team's base than the blue team's base, this could be an advantage for the blue team.
- If you fall into the water you will die upon contacting it.
- This map was added in the same update with the Train Depot.
- It was originally going to be called "Sniping Farmyard".
- It might have been inspired by Team Fortress 2's "ctf_2fort".
- The background music on Sniper Forts is the same as the music from Deadly Complex from Deadly Games.
- In newer updates, there are now a banner on each side that correspond to their team.
- On its older icons, you could definitely see the portal on the bridge.
- This is one of the only maps that allow certain weapons.
- Gadgets are disabled in Sniper Forts.
- The Mr. Squido looks like a pet and not a sniper rifle, even though it is permitted.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Sniper Forts Sniper Forts).