|| This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!
The Sniper Mask is a Mask wearable item introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It's a pair of green night vision goggles, with a black headstrap, and the goggles itself, which comes with two large lenses and a third one on top of the two.
- ☆: It gives a chance of ignoring a Headshot while holding weapons from the Sniper category. (+10%)
- ☆☆: It gives a great chance of ignoring a Headshot while holding weapons from the Sniper category. (+15%)
- ☆☆☆: It gives a tremendous chance of ignoring a Headshot while holding weapons from the Sniper category. (+25%)
- When holding Sniper weapons, do not fear of getting killed with a headshot, since it may result as a bodyshot kill for the other player.
- However, keep in mind that you can still get killed quicker.
- This is good when using it in Sniper Forts, because you will have a bigger chance of ignoring headshots (because Sniper weapons are permitted only).
- Fully upgrading it will tremendously increase the chance of its special effect.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- You can still pick off its users normally with headshot damage.
- However, keep in mind that you may sometimes won't earn a headshot point.
- It's part of the Sniper set of Accessories, along with the Sniper Cape and the Sniper Boots.
- It's based on Sam Fisher's Fourth Echelon Goggles in the video game series, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.