|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Snowball is a weapon in the Special category introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It's a simple, white, pixelated snowball.
The Snowball is an efficient weapon, which deals moderate damage but you can shoot only one snowball before reloading. This defect makes it less useful than the Snowball Gun Up2.
- You can run around easily and fast with its because of its high mobility.
- Localise snipers and throw at them many snowballs aiming for the head. They won't probably see them coming.
- Approach your opponent and use small-ranged weapon such as Primaries and Backups.
Bring with you a good Melee weapon to defeat near enemies.
- The Snowball and its upgrades are the only weapons (excluding the Throwing gadgets) that you can throw at a target. In Pixel Gun World, there is a similar weapon, called the Pixelrang.
- This weapon is identical to the projectile of the Snowball Gun. They both have the same lethality.
- If a player hits an another player it the Sandbox. It displays "(Player) hits (Player)".
- In the 12.5.0 update, players in a Sandbox match can now utilize all Sandbox weapons for free.