|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Social Uzi is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update of Pixel Gun 3D. It is obtained by linking Pixel Gun 3D to a Facebook account.
The weapon's appearance is nearly identical to the Uzi-Uzi. However, it features a unique blue and white color scheme resembling that of the Facebook logo.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, normal capacity, and high mobility for lower levels.
- Use this weapon against weakened targets.
- Use this weapon as a last resort if all your weapons' are ammo dried.
- Before getting this weapon, try levelling up to level 22, then connect to Facebook. That way, you don't have to spend money on the second and the final form of this weapon.
- This weapon is a great starter weapon due to the fact it's high fire rate and the fact that it is very multipurpose. If you would like, connect to Facebook and get this weapon. You would not be regularly using this weapon forever, it is better to be used as a weapon to be skipped over.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons can make short work with those users.
- This weapon, although a very powerful starter weapon can be easily countered by even higher fire rate and high damaging weapons such as the Hellraiser (PG3D) or the Marksman (PG3D).
Facebook logo themed.
Equip a long range weapon.
- The Social Uzi is the only weapon in the game where the lethality of the weapon scales upon what level the user is at. The minimum lethality is 4, for levels 1-6, and the maximum lethality is 19, for levels 27-31.
- This gun is similar to the regular Uzi-Uzi. The Differences are that this weapon 15 more points of lethality.
- You get this weapon along with 10 gems and the 'Social Hero' skin after you link the Pixel Gun 3D app to your device's social media application.
- This weapon's initial version (no upgrades) has a efficiency of 4 (dealing only the mediocre damage) and +14 efficiency in the second upgrade.