|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Social Uzi is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update of Pixel Gun 3D. It is obtained by linking Pixel Gun 3D to a Facebook account.
The weapon's appearance is nearly identical to the Uzi-Uzi. However, it features a unique blue and white color scheme resembling that of the Facebook logo.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, normal capacity, and high mobility for lower levels.
- Use this weapon against weakened targets.
- Use this weapon as a last resort if all your weapons' are ammo dried.
- Before getting this weapon, try leveling up to level 22, then connect to Facebook. That way, you won't be able to spend money on the second and the final form of this weapon.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons can make short work with those users.
Facebook logo themed.
Equip a long range weapon.
- The Social Uzi is the only weapon in the game where the lethality of the weapon scales upon what level the user is at. The minimum lethality is 4, for levels 1-6, and the maximum lethality is 19, for levels 27-31.
- This gun is similar to the regular Uzi-Uzi. The Differences are that this weapon 15 more points of lethality.
- You get this weapon along with 10 gems and the 'Social Hero' skin after you link the Pixel Gun 3D app to your device's social media application.
- This weapon's initial version (no upgrades) has a efficiency of 4 (dealing only the mediocre damage) and +14 efficiency in the second upgrade.