|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Solar Power Cannon (PGW).
The Solar Power Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 9.1.0 update. It is the first form of the Solar Power Cannon.
It has a yellow and gray body with three blue crystals on the top, a yellow stock, a yellow handle, a yellow ammo clip with a dark yellow skull on it, and a white and yellow muzzle.
When fired, yellow waves propels forward and explodes on contact. It also has an area damage effect.
It has strong damage, moderate rate of fire, normal capacity, and good mobility for levels between 7 and 17.
- After firing, there will be a 3-second cool down, so don't be in the open when it cools down.
- Use close and medium range attacks as the yellow waves will hit enemies easier as they don't move faster than bullets.
- Use this to spawn-trap and make sure you don't get caught in it's area of affect, which can deal insane damage.
- This has a large area damage and could easily hit players even when they are jumping (as long as they do not have the Ninja Tabi (PG3D), Berserk Boots or the Storm Trooper Boots (PG3D)). During the case when your enemy does happen to use this, then aim for the ground and shoot at where they are going to land.
- Although this weapon is very powerful and should be used in close-medium ranges (medium-long ranges if your skilled) don's use this if the enemy is too close to you or else you might risk taking self explosion damage.
- Try to avoid its shot and attack the enemy while they are waiting for the cool down to end.
- Attack this weapon from long ranges.
- Circle around the user using a low weight weapon, either using a gun or using a melee weapon.
- Be aware that if your armour is bellow golden (or at low levels), this will One-shot you. It is advised to not go too close or even engage these users on medium to close ranges, due to It's high damage and large area of effect.
Bring a sniper rifle to kill enemies at long range to weaken them.
- It was released in the 9.1.0 winter update, even though it is summer themed.
- The projectile of this weapon is identical to the projectile that the Alien Professor's UFO shoots out.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- Despite what the name may say, this gun cannot receive ammo from the sun in a map that has it.
- In the 11.2.0 update, its sound changed.
- It has a champion counterpart which is the Champion Solar Cannon.