|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Solar Power Cannon (PGW).
The Solar Power Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 9.1.0 update. It is the first form of the Solar Power Cannon.
It has a yellow and gray body with three blue crystals on the top, a yellow stock, a yellow handle, a yellow ammo clip with a dark yellow skull on it, and a white and yellow muzzle.
When fired, yellow waves propels forward and explodes on contact. It also has an area damage effect.
It has strong damage, moderate rate of fire, normal capacity, and good mobility for levels between 7 and 17.
- After firing, there will be a 3-second cool down, so don't be in the open when it cools down.
- Use close and medium range attacks as the yellow waves will hit enemies easier as they don't move faster than bullets.
- Try to avoid its shot and attack the enemy while they are waiting for the cool down to end.
Bring a sniper rifle to kill enemies at long range to weaken them.
- It was released in the 9.1.0 winter update, even though it is summer themed.
- The projectile of this weapon is identical to the projectile that the Alien Professor's UFO shoots out.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- Despite what the name may say, this gun cannot receive ammo from the sun in a map that has it.
- In the 11.2.0 update, its sound changed.