|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a yellow base and shoulder stock, with 3 yellow lumps in the middle. It has 3 blue crystals on the top of the gun, with a odd looking white barrel.
It has high damage, moderate rate of fire, decent mobility and good capacity.
- This is a powerful gun. It fires a energized sun ball which explodes on impact, similar to the blast of the Anti-Gravity Blaster.
- The only problem is its fire rate. Once shot, the gun will have to endure a 3 second recharge in order to fire another round.
- It can be used to deal good damage on any heavily armored players.
- This weapon is very powerful for high-level players. Matched with the very large blast radius and its two shot kill to Adamant-armored players, it is a popular, but expensive, weapon.
- Rocket Jumping is impossible with this weapon due to a huge vertical blast radius
- Try to avoid its shot and attack the user while they are reloading/recharging.
- Its projectiles are easier to dodge in long ranges. Kill the user using a powerful weapon with the combination of headshots for an easy kill. Rocket jump with a weapon besides this one away from the enemy if you fail to do this
- Avoid being near a wall, or the user can easily damage you.
Bring a scoped weapon with you to fend off snipers.
- It is very similar to the OXBADCODE as they both shoot yellow energy orbs.
- The required number of shots to kill anyone is 2 shots.
- It seems to be buffed in the 10.6.1 update.
- In the 12.1.0 update, RiliSoft lowered the efficiency from 27 to 23 in the Armory, but they didn't actually nerf the weapon itself.