|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Solar Ray Rifle is a Special weapon introduced in the 9.1.0 update. It is the first form of the Solar Ray Rifle.
It has a grey base with a yellow stock in the back, a yellow handle, a yellow ammo pack, and three yellow rings covering the sides of the near front of it. There is a big, blue mirror crystal with two white glass magnifiers in front of it, one that is large with a red cross-hair and another one that is smaller with a red dot. When using it, it will fire yellow laser beams.
It has good lethality, a good rate of fire, good mobility, and a small and okay capacity.
- Conserve ammo, the ammo on this weapon goes down extremely quickly.
- When attacking enemies who are spread out from each other, do not fire the weapon when not aiming at an enemy, or you'll have to reload or you'll be running out of ammo quickly.
- It doesn't have a lot of ammo, so move quickly or rocket jump to drain the enemies ammo.
- Ambush the enemy and strafe him/her while not stopping and, if recommended, rocket jump to quickly kill the enemy.
- It can't hold much more ammo (35), so this gun is not useful for killing turrets.
It is easy to run out of ammo, so carry another strong weapon when either reloading in heavy fire or when scavenging for ammo.
- The gun would be impossible to aim in reality due to the big, blue mirror crystal obstructing the sights.