|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Just like its predecessor, it has a grey base with a yellow stock in the back, a yellow handle, a yellow ammo pack, and three yellow rings covering the sides of the near front of it. There is a big, blue mirror crystal with two white glass magnifiers in front of it, one that is large with a red crosshair and another one that is smaller with a red dot. When using it, it will fire yellow laser beams.
It has very good lethality, a great rate of fire, good capacity, and good mobility.
- It doesn't have a scope, so avoid long range areas.
- It has very good damage, and getting headshots improves much more damage to the enemy.
- When attacking enemies who are spread out from each other, do not fire the weapon when not aiming at an enemy, or you'll have to reload or you'll be running out of ammo quickly.
- Most players still fire the weapon when attacking spread out enemies, so staying close to another player will help drain out the enemies' ammo.
- If you have to retreat, do so while returning fire, as it offers high mobility to chase you down with.
- It's powerful at close and medium range, so try attacking from a very far distance to kill the enemy without dying, or taking damage.
It is easy to run out of ammo, so carry another strong weapon when either reloading in heavy fire or when scavenging for ammo.
- The gun would be impossible to aim in reality due to the big, blue mirror crystal obstructing the sights.