|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like its predecessors, it has a grey base with a yellow stock in the back, a yellow handle, a yellow ammo pack, and three yellow rings covering the sides of the near front of it. There is a big, blue mirror crystal with two white glass magnifiers in front of it, one that is large with a red crosshair and another one that is smaller with a red dot. When using it, it will fire yellow laser beams.
It has high damage, great rate of fire, medium capacity, and good mobility.
- It doesn't have a scope, so avoid long range areas.
- It has strong damage, and headshots maximizes damage.
- When attacking enemies who are spread out from each other, do not fire the weapon when not aiming at an enemy, or you'll have to reload or you'll be running out of ammo quickly.
- Most users still fire the weapon when attacking spread out enemies, so staying close to another player will help drain out the users' ammo. Especially when mobile.
- If you have to retreat, do so while returning fire, as it offers high mobility to chase you down with.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
N/A (Final upgrade)
It is quite easy to run out of ammo, so carry another strong weapon when either reloading in heavy fire or when scavenging for ammo.
- The gun would be impossible to aim due to the big, blue mirror crystal obstructing the sights.
- The receiver of this weapon vaguely looks like that of Belgian FN Herstal FAL semi-auto assault rifle.