The Soldiers are the enemies in the Megalopolis level of Crossed Worlds.
They carry different weapons along with different colored military uniforms and gear. Soldiers carrying Desert Eagles wear yellow suits, soldiers carrying Secret Forces Rifles wear green suits, and soldiers carrying the Armageddon wear grey suits. They are also equipped with a jetpack so they can get from one roof to another faster than Newbie.
When a player shoots a soldier or gets close enough to one, they will chase and shoot the player with their own respective weapons.
- They are the first enemies who are actually human beings.
- The soldiers seem to be slightly slimmer than the player.
- They carry weapons that the player can buy from the Armory
- Soldiers carrying the Armageddon can see and shoot the player at longer ranges than the other ones.
- The rockets that the rocket soldiers fire is about 2 times weaker than the ones fired from the Armageddon.
- The Secret Forces Rifle that the soldiers wield is not suppressed, despite the fact it has a suppressor on the barrel.
- This is probably to warn players that they are near.
- It is unknown why the soldiers want to stop Newbie, rather than fighting the zombies, as the second choice would be more sensible.
- It is possible that the soldiers are a type of private bodyguards for The Creator.
- It is also possible that they are hired or even infected by the monsters.
- Stay out of sight use weapons like the judge to pick off soldiers. Kill them preferably in this order first to last (Rocket soldier, Rifle soldier, Pistol soldier)
- Simply use a sniper, since you would be out of the soldier's aggravation/detection range.
- You may pick them off one by one using out primary, but be aware that in large numbers, they can devastate you and possibly kill you as well.