|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Soulstone is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update
It appears to be a reskinned Ghost Lantern.
When fired, the weapons "mouth" opens up and fires a pink ghost projectile. The ghost also seems to have small pink static coming out of it.
This weapon is a high damaging weapon, with a slow firing rate, a relatively fair capacity, and low mobility.
- In siege mode, some enemies will try to glitch into the ram to prevent the ram from moving back use this weapon to get them out of the ram as it can cover the entire inside of the ram
- Since it works similarly to the Ghost Lantern, the use of this weapon is no different from its counterpart.
- Get close to your opponent as this weapon almost always grants a guaranteed one-shot kill.
- Do not go to long-range maps such as Parkour City, as you are not going to get a lot of kills.
- In Siege, use this weapon when multiple enemies are blocking the ram.
- This weapon could help out primaries as it could create what is essentially a "wall" in close ranges. By shooting this in a part of the hallway, people cannot really cross it without attempting to dodge it. You could use this by shooting this weapon first and then use your primary when they try to avoid the large hitbox of the ghost.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Use area damage weapons such as the Big Buddy against its user.
Bring fast firing weapons like the Excalibur.
- Individually, this weapon is a very obviously a powerful close-ranged damage dealer. This weapon provides users with relatively easy gameplay as nearly everyone could use this weapon with ease. In terms of synergy, this weapon can help primaries deal extra damage to the player or finishing weakened targets and full health players off.
- It is a reskin of the Ghost Lantern, but with slightly more damage and 1 less Weight (or 5 extra Mobility).
- This weapon is based on the Ghost Lantern from The Legend Of Zelda.
- When fired, it fires a ghost-like projectile similar to the Ghast from the game Minecraft.