|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Space Blaster Up1 (PGW).
It is made of steel-like substance, some blue parts, and a wooden handle. It has an ammo clip beside the pistol.
The Space Blaster Up1 has average damage, normal capacity, fast rate of fire, and high mobility.
- Try to get some headshot from an easy-to-kill enemy for better damage and quick kills.
- Its 4x scope makes it better medium range attacks. Not recommended for continuous firing due the ammo wastes fast.
- This is an acceptable weapon to tear down armor users.
- Try to accurately place your shots, do NOT spray bullets due to the low ammo capacity and high rate of fire that will easily give you a disadvantage in a prolonged fight.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It's based of movie "Star Wars" "DH-17" which has almost same firing sound and ammo clip usage.
- It also looks like the pistol version of the Impulse Sniper Rifle.
- This weapon was brought back into the 12.5.0 update.