|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
Space Desert is an extra large map exclusively introduced into Pixel Gun World in the 3.4.0 update.
It is a map introducing sandy paths and tall sand-built towers. There are tons of space details in the map, and at times, there are laser doors which open and close for a short time. Sometimes, spaceships fly above the map, but they however, don't really affect anything.
- Do not worry of spaceships and other futuristic vehicles attacking you, as they are only cosmetic.
- Do not worry of map hazards, because this map doesn't have any. The laser gates won't even affect you.
- Use medium ranged weapons.
- On some laser gates, it is possible to bypass them while they appear. Just jump over them.
- The map is based off of the spaceport town of "Mos Eisley" of from Star Wars.
- The map's appearance is based off of "De_Dust2" from the Counter Strike but with the Star Wars themed.
- It is the second map exclusively introduced into Pixel Gun World.
- It has laser doors which open and close temporarily.