|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Space Rifle Up1 (PGW).
It looks like an indigo painted sniper that shoots navy blue lasers.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this against weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker killing.
- Use this in medium to long range. Don't use the scope in close to slightly medium range, as your sensitivity and your aim will be even worse.
- Don't stop strafing while sniping in longer ranges. However, do not use this sniper while standing still, as many other types of players will have the advantage of taking you down.
- One of its attributes are wall break, so you are able to kill players by shooting the wall.
- Pick off its users from close ranges with a weapon that has the advantage to beat it.
Bring a fast firing weapon, since this weapon is slow firing.
- This is most likely based of the Sniper Rifle from Star Wars.
- This weapon was brought back in the 12.5.0 update.