|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It looks like an indigo painted sniper that shoots navy blue lasers. It also introduces a wide 10x scope.
- Aim for the head. Do not waste your ammo, as this weapon has only 4 capacity.
- Snipe down users from long range and head-shot wise if necessary.
- If this runs out of ammo, it's recommended to switch to an alternatively good weapon.
- It's best using this against slow players or players that are standing still since this weapon is more of a spray to pray weapon (because it can easily run out of ammo) and head-shot wise.
- It's best using this as a defensive weapon more than an offensive weapon due to the slow mobility.
- Do not kill a player behind the wall because the Space Rifle Up1 in PGW does NOT have wall break.
- When fighting in long range, use the scope and aim for the head.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and try to waste your opponent's ammunition, as this has only 4 capacity.
- Kill the player when reloading with a better weapon.
- Pick off its user from long ranges.
- Blast somebody with a really efficient Heavy/Premium weapon, unless if used in long range.
Space wars themed.
- This weapon is no longer availible, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- This is based off of the Sniper Rifle from Star Wars.