|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks like an indigo painted sniper that shoots navy blue lasers.
It has high damage, a normal rate of fire, low capacity, and good mobility.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use this against weakened players to save ammo and rack quick kills.
- Use this in medium to long ranges. Don't use the scope in close-medium ranges, as your sensitivity and your aim will be even worse.
- Don't stop strafing while sniping in longer ranges. However, do not use this sniper while standing still, as many other types of players will have the advantage of taking you down.
- One of its traits are wall break, so you are able to kill players by shooting the cover they are hiding behind.
- Pick off its users from long ranges whilst undetected.
- Area damage weapons easily eradicate its users.
Bring a rapid firing weapon, since this weapon has a poor fire rate.
- This is most likely based of the space rifle from Star Wars.
- This weapon was brought back in the 12.5.0 update.