|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a blue and light gray schemed mechanical shark with red eyes and a brown-white handle and 'clip' introducing an electric symbol. The white teeth is relating to a real life shark.
It has mediocre damage, higher-than-average rate of fire, average capacity, and higher-than-average mobility.
- Use this weapon to maximize one's damage on any targets.
- Time your shots as reloading leaves you vulnerable.
- Make sure to stay in close range, as this weapon has a travel time.
- Snipe down the weapon's users in long ranges.
- Try to dodge until the user runs out of ammo or starts to reload.
Bring any weapon that has a higher capacity to pick off enemies when its ammo runs dry.
- It is one of the weapons exclusively obtained from the Lucky Chest, the others being the Golden Friend, Candy Baton, and the Power Claw.
- The Spark Shark is usually obtained after 150 lucky chest openings, making it very expensive and difficult to obtain it.
- However when patient, it can eventually be obtained after a few free spins. Spins costing 3 gems will just decrease the chances of obtaining the weapon.
- It is highly relatable to the Tesla Cannon, and it also perfectly comparable to it.
- The Tesla Cannon is replaced by this.
- In the 10.6.1 update, the Spark Shark's lethality was nerfed from 28 to 24.
- Like the Social Uzi and the other lucky chest weapons, the lethality is dependent on the player's level.
- Its lethality was nerfed in the 11.0.0 update, from 24 to 11.
- It was however given its original damage back in the 11.3.0 update, doing the original 28 lethality.