|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Sparkly Blaster (PGW).
The Sparkly Blaster is a Backup weapon added in the 7.1.0 update.
It has a gray handle with a yellow base. The ammo clip is yellow with black and white lightning on it. It has a wide blue barrel with many holes at the end where the projectiles are shot from.
It features high rate of fire with a decent amount of damage. It also has area damage.
- Use in close ranges to maximize damage.
- Attack its users from long ranges to avoid getting hit.
- This, along with the Cherry Bomb, were the winners of the Facebook contest for new weapons.
- This weapon can be seen as an upgrade of the Plasma Pistol or Plasma Releaser due to them being very similar.
- This has received 2 extra upgrades in the 10.0.0 update.
- The Robot Drone makes the sound of this weapon when shooting.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0 update.
- This weapon has been brought back in the 12.5.0 update.