|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It had a yellow body, a black handle, and a purple/black barrel. It also has a yellow magazine with a white thunderbolt.
It has a moderate amount of damage and an area damage trait.
- Its high mobility plus its massively improved damage and its area damage attribute allows it to dish out damage in certain maps Pirates!, Two Castles, etc), use it to either weaken a well-armored player or to finish them off.
- In Co-op Survival and Arena, this gun is very useful in taking out large groups of enemies quickly.
- The blaster can drain its ammo quickly. Move unpredictably so he/she can't get a good firing solution on you, and is forced to waste ammo.
- It has a travel time that is common with other energy weapons. If the user is attacking at long range, simply move to the side.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Electric Themed
- The Robot Drone makes the sound of this weapon when shooting.
- The Sparkly Blaster, along with the Cherry Bomb, were the winners of the Facebook weapon contest.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0 update.
- In the same update, other players will see Pixel Gun instead of its designated model.