|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It had a yellow body, a black handle, and a purple/black barrel. It also has a yellow magazine with a white thunderbolt.
It features high rate of fire with a good amount of damage. It also does area damage.
- Its high mobility plus its massively improved damage and its area damage attribute allows it to dish out damage in small maps.
- Use it to gradually weaken armored targets.
- In Co-op Survival and Arena, it is very useful in taking out large groups of enemies quickly.
- Spam it at one enemy while moving and you will get a kill at any armor.
- The blaster can drain its ammo quickly. Move unpredictably so the users can't get a good firing solution on you, and is forced to waste ammo.
- It has a travel time that is common with other energy weapons. If the user is attacking at a long range, simply dodge the incoming projectiles.
- Pick its users from long ranges.
- Use a insta-kill weapon like the solar power caannon and it will beat them
None (Final upgrade)
- The Sparkly Blaster, along with the Cherry Bomb, were the winners of the Facebook weapon contest.
- The Robot Drone makes the sound of this weapon when shooting.
- It has the exclusive plasma sight that all other plasma guns have.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0 updated.
- As of the 11.4.0 update, it was disguised as the Steam Revolver.