|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Special Agent is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is appears to be a reskinned Hitman Pistol.
It has a matte black finish on the frame and on the slide, with white grips on the .
It also features many attachments, such as an extended magazine with green decals, a black laser sight mounted at the bottom of the weapon, which is emitting a red laser. It also features a mounted red dot sight, and a grey suppressor with green decals.
- Use this weapons on maps with multiple levels to it (levels like of a building) as the weapon has silent on it and zoom
- This weapon has deadly damage. It can take people out extremely fast.
- Use its scope at medium to long range.
- Use its poison ability to finish off weakened enemies.
- It is very light. Its mobility of 90 means that even if you have a deadly melee weapon which isn't too mobile (like the Combat Yo-Yo or the Core Sword) you can use this gun to escape enemies chasing you without forgoing a gun.
- Use an area damage weapon that confuses the users like the Dark Matter Generator. When blown around the map, it will be hard to aim.
- Pick off its users from short or long range. Stay out of medium range though.
- Move around so you will not be hit. This weapon does not have area damage.
Bring a long range weapon with you.
- This gun, like the gun it is a reskin of, is based off the Beretta 92 pistol.