|This article is incomplete. You can help Pixel Gun Wiki by expanding it.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Spender is a Backup weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It has an overall yellow-green theme, featuring a Clover at the back of the gun and a pouch of gold at the top of the gun. Its bottom part is brown-colored.
It has good damage, moderate fire rate, average capacity, and mobility.
- Aim at enemies' feet to secure your hit.
- This weapon works best at small confined spaces, where your enemies cant really has much maneuverability to dodge your projectiles.
- Try conserve ammo since you only have 10 shots per magazine.
- Since this weapon has the Area Damage attribute, you can aim at the floor or other surfaces to hit your opponents.
- Knowing this, you can also wait and shoot at a cluster of enemies to deal damage to all of them.
- Pick off users from long range with a Sniper like the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Try to stay away from corners and tight spaces.
- Waste their ammo by simply dodging and jumping around.
St. Patrick Themed.