|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The State Defender is an SMG added in the 6.3.0 update and was an upgrade for the Brave Patriot. In newer versions of the game, it is a different weapon to the Brave Patriot. Now they are both in the Primary section of the Armory and now, this is the first form of the State Defender.
It has a very large shoulder stock. The gun is almost all green camo, with an American Flag style drum magazine.
This weapon has a 2x scope, making it useful for dogfights. It also has high firing rate with decent damage
- Use mainly in dogfights, especially in short-medium ranges.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the 2x scope to encounter longer range attacks.
- Jumping could help in dodging enemy fire and confusing your opponents.
- Equip a different weapon if you plan to run or escape enemy fire.
- Jump around and strafe to avoid getting hit.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- In the spanish version of the game, it is called Gun America.
- In the version 8.2.1, it's first form, the Brave Patriot, became a single weapon, without having an upgrade.
- This gun is good for medium range shooting.
- It has a fold-up handle, but it is collapsed in it's picture in the gun selector.
- The drum clip has a red-blue-white design that resembles the Captain America Shield.
- It is based off of the real world M1928A1 Thompson with a 50 round drum clip.
- Even though the Thompson SMG is slightly inaccurate in real-life, this weapon is one of the most accurate primary SMG in the game..
- It's scope appears on some projectile weapons like the Cherry Bomb and the Firestorm G2.
- The reload time of the State Defender is more slower as of the 8.0.0 update than when it was released (excluding the Brave Patriot's reload animation).
- In the the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- It got removed in the 10.0.4 update.
- For the players who don't own this will not find it in the Armory, because it is removed. Players will usually be unable to obtain removed weapons even if they got killed by it.
- This weapon is disguised as the Combat Rifle when you get killed by it.
- In the 12.1.0 update it was brought back into the game.