|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It has a triple barrel setup. This weapon is based off of the real world Chiappa Triple Threat. The design goes along with the Steam Revolver.
It has great lethality and has low rate of fire. It also has area damage. This weapon does not feature a scope, making it difficult for long range shooting however makes an overall decent weapon.
- Always use in close range combat. Avoid open areas when possible and lure your target into a more-advantage spot in the map.
- Attack enemies from behind when ambushing them. And aim for the head for maximum effect.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging in close range combats on those users. If you do. Try to finish them off with an area damage weapon with/without combined with series of Rocket Jumps.
- It was introduced in the 1.0.0 update.