|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Steam Power Up1 is an upgrade to the Steam Power introduced in the 10.0.0 update. It's the second form of the Steam Power. It is found in the primary section.
It is almost identical to the its predecessor, but all the bronze and gold turned into black. It has a triple barrel setup. This Weapon is based off of the real world Chiappa Triple Threat. The design goes along with the Steam Revolver.
Like its predecessor, it has low lethality and has low rate of fire. It also has area damage. This weapon does not feature a scope, making it difficult for long range shooting however makes an overall decent weapon in low level matches.
- Always use in close range combat. Avoid open areas when possible and lure your target into a more-advantage spot in the map.
- Attack enemies from behind when ambushing them. And aim for the head for maximum effect.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging in close range combats on those users. If you do, try to finish them off with an area damage weapon with/without combined with series of rocket jumps.
Have a weapon with a longer range.
- This shotgun appears to be a brother to the Blundergat from the infamous Call Of Duty series.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0 update.
- As of the 11.4.0 update, this weapon was 'disguised' as an ordinary Pixel Gun, like many other removed weapons' fate. However, this does not effect the person wielding this weapon.