|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is almost identical to its predecessors, but with all the bronze and gold turned into black. It has a triple barrel setup. The design is similar to the Steam Revolver.
It has high damage, a normal rate of fire, high mobility, and low capacity.
- Always use in close range combat. Avoid open areas when possible and lure your targets into a more advantageous spot on the map.
- Since its crosshair lose accuracy quickly (nearly as fast as the Fast Death) it doesn't always allow accurate headshots to be dealt without worrying about careful aim.
- The high mobility coupled with either the Berserk Boots or Ninja Tabi allows the user to dodge/strafe enemies easily.
- At point-blank ranges, the weapon becomes lethal with well-placed headshots.
- Due to its slow reload, one needs to take cover whilst moving around to compensate the perceived weakness.
- Or if you have no time to reload, your Backup weapon can save you from this instance, especially when it dons a good firing rate.
- It can quickly kill low-flying Jetpack users, especially if one is paired with at least a height-boosting accessory.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Take note that it can drain its ammo quickly and has a slow reload; use the reloading time to attack the user.
- This shotgun appears to be a brother to the Blundergat from the Call Of Duty series.
- The ammo does not change at all within its upgrades.
- This weapon seems to be a more powerful version of the Double Barreled Shotgun. In fact, this has more shots other than its counterpart.
- It was removed in the 11.4.0 update for unknown reasons.
- As of the 11.4.0 update, this weapon was 'disguised' as an ordinary Pixel Gun, like many other removed weapons' fate. However, this does not affect the wielder's view of this weapon.
- However, it returned in the 12.1.0 update. Giving its proper model back and its predecessors albeit its functions changed. Like its spread is fixed where it had more range, but decreasing overall effectiveness in close ranges.
- For a shotgun, it has a little bit of range, unlike most of the other shotguns.