|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Steam Revolver (PGW).
The Steam Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update.
It's a steampunk-based weapon. It's mostly gray, gold and brown. It has 3 razor blades underneath the barrel and features a 4x zoom scope. It's identical to the Steam Power. It looks pretty mugh the same as its Gold skin.
It has high damage, decently high rate of fire, low capacity, and high mobility.
- Combine it with different weapons to increase effectiveness.
- Use it to pick off weakened targets or to weaken armor.
- Use the scope when engaging enemies from afar, as this weapon is good to use in long ranges.
- Time your shots as it can help to conserve ammo.
- It has a long range. If you want to conserve ammo: time your shots, use the scope and stand still.
- It is useful to take down monsters in Campaign and Co-op Survival for it is often used for this purpose.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Due to its low capacity, you can convince the user to run out of ammo by strafing around them.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users, especially when they are combining other weapons with it.
Golden Steam Revolver:
|Everything but the brown handle and the black outline is golden.||80
or obtained from the Lucky Chest.
Steampunk themed (formerly Christmas themed as the Powerful Gift).
This weapon is good in all ranges, except for very long range. This has a 4x scope, but in case if you ran out of ammunition, as this weapon runs out of ammunition relatively quick, alternatively, have a Sniper weapon to take out even longer ranged enemies. Also, have a close ranged area damage weapon for easier and faster killing.
- This gun is somewhat similar to the Old Revolver.
- Just like the Old Revolver, its based on the Smith and Wesson Model 29.
- However, for some reason, this gun has a scope, where in real life the recoil from this type of gun could easily injure someone using a scope. Besides that, revolvers or handguns don't generally have scopes.
- Because this is a re-skinned version of the Powerful Gift, it still retains the half Christmas tree below the barrel. However, even the half Christmas tree got a re-color.
- In the 11.0.0, if you have the golden skin, you can equip it, and the half Christmas tree would turn golden.
- In the newer versions of Pixel Gun 3D, the price is more than doubled, costing 255 .
- It was previously called 'Steam Revolver V3'.
- In the 11.0.0, this gun now has a golden skin, which is unlocked at the Wooden League.
- In the older updates, this was considerably is in the Special section, due to having no actual weapon classes back then.
- In the recent 13.5.3 update, this weapon now has a starting combat level of 8. Fully upgraded this weapon will have a maximum combat level of 14. Assuming every upgrade would increase the efficiency by 2, fully upgraded this weapon would have an efficiency of 30.