|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It's a steampunk weapon. It's mostly grey, gold and brown. It's identical to the Steam Power.
This weapon has a moderate fire rate, high damage and relatively long range. It starts out with 8/16, and maxed is maxed out at 8/32, so 40 in total. It features a 4x zoom.
- This weapon can be a quite effective sniper substitute if used properly.
- Use the scope for better accuracy, especially at long range. Do not use the scope in long range, as you will experience aiming and sensitivity difficulty.
- This can be used to easily pick off spotted snipers.
- It can be used to make a good damage output. Aim for the head for maximum effect.
- Hide behind cover to prevent receiving heavy damage.
- Blast the user away from you. This can mess their aim and minimize incoming damage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Golden Steam Revolver, unlocked at Wooden League.
- Everything but the brown handle and the black outline is golden.
League Points Required
This weapon is good in all ranges, except for very long range. This has a 4x scope, but in case if you ran out of ammunition, as this weapon runs out of ammunition relatively quick, alternatively, have a Sniper weapon to take out even longer ranged enemies. Also, have a close ranged area damage weapon for easier and faster killing.
- Although you have 8 bullets in the chamber, it appears to have 6 when you reload, the amount a normal revolver has.
- Because this is a reskinned version of the Powerful Gift, it still retains the half-Christmas tree below the barrel.
- Its sound effect modified in the 12.1.0 update.