|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Stinger is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 9.4.0 update. It is the first form of the Stinger.
It has a green-colored launch tube, barrel and handle. It also has a grey firing mechanism and a green guiding system. It also has yellow stripes on the end of the barrel and launch tube.
It deals good damage at a decent firing rate. It features a 4x scope and the Stinger Up1 inflicts area damage. It launches rockets that follow the user's crosshairs and the center-dot when aiming down the scope.
- Focus near the feet for a certain chance of hitting your target. Use the neighboring range.
- Use this weapon to severely damage heavily armored players and finish them off with ease.
- Always focus on the target when using this weapon.
- Use it in medium range, so you can see where the missiles are going.
- Use a Sniper to pick the user off.
- If the you are targeted, move away from the rocket and try to steer tightly around objects, this way, there will be a chance for the rocket to hit an object, instead of you.
- Avoid being in groups with friendly targets. As single rocket can lead into devastating damage or unexpected deaths.
- After the opponent fires, use an automatic weapon, like the Hellraiser, to easily headshot the opponent until they dies.
Bring a Sniper weapon to fend off enemies in long range combat.
- This was a new rentable weapon added in update 9.4.0. alongside the Exterminator.
- It seems to be a hybrid between the real life FIM-92 Stinger SAM Missile Launcher, and the SMAW Rocket Launcher, due to it having an attachable launch tube in the back.
- Despite being used to take down aircraft, it is used like a regular missile launcher and targets players instead. (Even more unusual is that in real life. the Stinger would need a heat signature to lock on to an enemy aircraft while the human body's heat would be low enough to allow the missile to just not lock on)
- Also it holds 6 missiles, even though the real life version only holds 1 missile.
- This weapon and its upgrades are the only weapons that have the manual guidance function.
- It was not rentable for iOS.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.