|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a green colored launch tube, barrel, and handle. It also has a grey firing mechanism and a green guiding system. It also has yellow stripes on the end of the barrel and launch tube.
It deals massive damage at a decent firing rate. It features a 4x scope and the Stinger Up1 inflicts area damage. It launches rockets that follow the user's crosshairs and the center-dot when aiming down the scope.
- Aim near the feet for higher chances of hitting. Use at close range.
- As the missiles target the nearest target. Shoot the nearest target from your location for maximum effect.
- Use a long range to pick the user off.
- If the you are targeted, move away from the rocket and try to steer tightly around objects, this way, there will be a chance for the rocket to hit the object, instead of you.
- Ambush the user with a powerful weapon to easily pick them off.
Maps mainly with medium range spots.
Bring a Sniper weapon to fend off in long range combat.
- This was a rentable weapon added in update 9.4.0. alongside the Exterminator.
- It seems to be a hybrid between the real life FIM-92 Stinger SAM Missile Launcher, and the SMAW Rocket Launcher, due to it having an attachable launch tube in the back.
- Despite being used to take down aircraft, it is used like a regular missile launcher and targets players instead. (Even more unusual is that in real life, the Stinger would need a heat signature to lock on to an enemy aircraft while the human body's heat would be low enough to allow the missile to just not lock on)
- Also it holds 6 missiles, even though the real life version only holds 1 missile.
- It was the first homing weapon in the game.
- It was not rentable for iOS.