|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a green colored launch tube, barrel, and handle. It also has a grey firing mechanism and a green guiding system. It also has yellow stripes on the end of the barrel and launch tube.
It deals massive damage at a decent firing rate. It features a 4x scope and the Stinger Up1 inflicts area damage. It launches rockets that follow the user's crosshairs and the center-dot when aiming down the scope.
- Aim near the feet for higher chances of hitting. Use at close range.
- Spam-fire, so as to to mow down heavily armored players and to increase chances that the enemy will have hard time to dodge, but beware of its rockets that could follow you back.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- If the you are targeted, move away from the rocket and try to steer tightly around objects, this way, there will be a chance for the rocket to hit the object, instead of you getting hurt or killed.
None (Final upgrade)
Bring a Sniper weapon to fend off in long range combat.
- This was a new rentable weapon added in update 9.4.0. alongside the Exterminator. As of 10.0.0 update, it isn't rentable anymore in any devices.
- It seems to be a hybrid between the real life FIM-92 Stinger SAM Missile Launcher , and the SMAW Rocket Launcher, due to it having an attachable launch tube in the back.
- Despite being used to take down aircraft like in real life, it is used like a regular missile launcher and targets players instead. (even more unusual is that in real life, the Stinger would need a heat signature to lock on to an enemy aircraft while the human body's heat would be low enough to allow the missile to just not lock on).
- It also holds 6 missiles, even though the real life version only holds 1 missile.
- This was unofficially the first homing weapon in the game, the first official being the Smart Bullet Bazooka.
- It's the most expensive gem weapon not only in the Heavy section, but also in the entire Armory of Pixel Gun 3D by letting it cost 320 .
- Before the 10.1.0 update, this form of the Stinger, along with the downgrades, had automatic heat-seeking ability. Now the rockets follow where your crosshairs are.
- Along with its downgrades, this is the only weapon that has Manual Guidance.