|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Storm Hammer is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It has a big silver head with a lightning symbol in the middle, as well as a blue and black stripped handle with a golden bottom. When it swings, the hand opens up and shoots out lightning in a ring pattern.
It has high damage, decent attack speed, and high mobility.
- Use this to mow down heavily armored players due to its high damage.
- If there's an enemy player close to you, use it as distraction because this will cause players to stay out of its blast radius, leaving time for an escape.
- This can be used for spawn trapping enemies, or for camping uses.
- The Storm Hammer cannot hit things behind it. Also, with the fact that the closer to the Storm Hammer the enemy is, the more damage it does, the user should keep this in mind to maximize their gameplay.
- Very useful for spamming.
- It has a 2 shot kill, and along with area damage, it is ideal for compact areas.
- Smash when the enemy is near you, as this weapon as a time interval.
- This weapon is powerful when combined with Stealth Bracelet, as the user can utilize invisibility to slaughter enemies.
- It is very possible to get many killstreaks with this weapon.
- Use this in Knife Party, because many other players may use non-area damage Melee weapons, where you have the upper hand against them,
- Stay out of range as its mobility along with its blast radius will near-instantly kill you, especially in the 10.4.0 update and higher as its radius was reduced at that time.
- Use a weapon with knockback to stop the player catching up with you. A good choice for this is the Mines Launcher due to its fast firing rate and its ammo, which are effectively mini traps that last 1.5 seconds.
- If stuck in a melee fight wait for the person to shoot the lightning, then charge through them and attack from behind, although sometimes it may not have the effect when they spin around rapidly to smash you again. The Storm Hammer has trouble hitting things behind it.
- Its users can't hit any enemies high up in the air. Therefore, the Jetpack or Rocket Jump can solve the problems they cause, but you need to avoid some unsuspected surprises, like how they will attempt to shoot you with projectile weapons.
- It is recommended to jump and run with a melee weapon then use the Big Buddy Up2 to shoot at the user.
- This also applies to other weapons that deals lethal damage, like the Ghost Lantern.
- The head of the Storm Hammer is golden, the lighting symbol is white and the blue and black stripped handle is now an indigo and black stripped handle instead.
Modeled after Thor's hammer from Marvel superheroes.
Have a weapon with a longer range if engaged in long ranged combat. It is also Electric Themed.
- This weapon is probably based off of Mjölnir,the hammer of Thor, as it has a lightning symbol on it and is mainly blue in color.
- The Fire Orb, Santa Sword, and the Storm Hammer are the only melee weapons to have area damage.
- It was the most expensive coin currency weapon not only in the Melee section, but the most expensive coin currency weapon in the entire game as its cost used to be 700. Some considered its extravagant price to be worthy, as this is one of the most powerful melee weapons in the game but it was ultimately changed to a 255 price tag after the 12.5.0 update.
- The weapon had revived some nerfs since its release.
- Its lethality was reduced to 27 and attack to 84 in the 10.0.7 update.
- Its speed and attack speed were reduced from 130 to 120 and from 85 to 82 respectively with 10.1.0 update.
- Its lethality was further reduced to 24 in the 10.2.4 update.
- Its radius was reduced in the 10.4.0 update.
- The mobility was reduced from 130 to 120 in the 12.1.1 update.
- It's the first melee weapon with Area Damage.
- This weapon is unlocked at level 27 along with the Secret Forces Rifle, Dual Hawks, Sunrise and "Bastion".
- Due to its infamous nature of being a high damage-area damage weapon, it has been dubbed the 'Spammer Hammer' or 'Hammer Spammer' and is spammed a lot by players.
- Despite being graded Epic, it is commonly seen in Knife Party, making this weapon Common or Uncommon.