|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Storm Trooper Boots (PGW).
The Storm Trooper Boots are one of the current boots in the game. They were added in the Armory in the 9.0.0 update.
They are dark grey with pastel yellow "buttons", blue outlined and has a bullet on the exposed side of a boot.
- ☆: It increases the jump height and cartridge supply of the weapons in the Primary section.
- ☆☆: It greatly increases the jump height and cartridge supply of the weapons in the Primary section.
- ☆☆☆: It tremendously increases the jump height and cartridge supply of the weapons in the Primary section.
- Use these boots in order to reach higher destinations.
- Use long ranged weapons, or even better, scoped and accurate Primary weapons.
- Take the increased cartridge supply as an advantage, in case if you were supposed to run out of ammunition with your equipped Primary weapon.
- Fully upgrading it will improve its effects.
- Use Homing Missile weapons in close range, in order to easily take out its users who strafe often while using these boots.
- Dodge the bullets of Primary weapons, which will certainly make its users waste their ammunition.
- They replaced the Winged Boots.
- In the 11.0.0 update, the wings of the boots were removed.