|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Storm Trooper Cape (PGW).
The Storm Trooper Cape is a cape found in the Wear Cape section of the Armory.
It's a grey and black cape with a big grey and a yellow-tipped, silver-metallic cartridge bullet in the middle of it.
- ☆: It increases damage and reload speed for any Primary weapons.
- ☆☆: It greatly increases damage and reloading speed for any Primary weapons.
- ☆☆☆: It tremendously increases damage and reloading speed for any Primary weapon.
- Use this in order to increase the chance of killing players using Primary weapons.
- To reduce the time of reloading Primary weapons, equip this cape.
- Fully upgrading it will improve its effects.
- Take out its users with Heavy weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- The name is based not off of the Storm Trooper from Star Wars; it is based on the word "storm" meaning "attack".