|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Storm Trooper Exoskeleton is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.4.0 update. It is one of the four exoskeletons introduced.
It takes the form of a dark grey exoskeleton. The main system unit is light grey, which is connected to light grey joints of the two dark grey/orange arms carrying two Impulse Rifle styled guns.
The user fires the weapon with two control sticks, connected towards the main system.
The user will fire two high-accelerating, orangish-yellow plasma bolts straightforward from two of the blasters mounted on the back of the exoskeleton simultaneously by controlling hand-fitting controllers and pushing two red buttons on top at the same time.
When reloading, the user will push the blasters forward before quickly swapping two new mounted batteries to the slots.
It has a high fire rate, high Damage per Second (DPS), Decently low weight and a high capacity.
- This weapon has a high fire rate and a decently large ammo capacity, so the spray and pray strategy could work and should work quite well with this weapon.
- Use this in close to medium ranges, because of the fact that this weapon lacks a scope.
- This weapon has the Slows the target ability, so you may use this on players that are trying to get away or are using a jetpack users as this will not allow them to fly higher. However, jetpack users will be a harder target to hit.
- Shoot the target with this weapon because not only does it slow them immensly but it takes away their ability to jump. When they are an easy target switch to a weapon with area damage and that will 1 shot such as the big buddy or heart of the volcano and shoot them before the slow effect wears off.
- Try switching weapons for the occasion that this weapon does run out of ammo, and vice versa.
- Aim for the head to deal even more devastating damage to the enemy players.
- Try strafing and dodging the enemies with a high mobility weapon, such as the Dark Force Saber. Outmaneuver these users in corners and taking cover behind walls.
- Snipers at a long range could easily take these users down.
- One shot weapons and high-efficiency weapons will take these players down easily.
- Area damage weapons can mess up their aim and allow you to hit these users more easily.
- Using weapons such as the Pet Dragon (PG3D), Minigun Shotgun or any other Flamethrower or Shotgun weapons could allow you to kill him/her before him/her kills you.
- Once you are being targeted or have been hit with the users, engage immediately or try and go take cover in the nearest wall. With the Slows the Target attribute, it will slow you down tremendously, making escape very hard.
Slows Down the Targets
Currently, there are no upgrades to this weapon unless you are below level 31. For players that are levels: 31 and above, they will get the fully upgraded, 30 efficiency version of this weapon. However, those that are below level 31, will get the 20 efficiency version. This is to ensure that low-level players won't be too Over Powered in matches.
Have a long ranged weapon to take care of snipers. Snipers such as the Future Sniper Rifle a high damaging sniper or the Impulse Sniper Rifle a high fire rate sniper could aid you in long ranged sniper duels.
- There are four exoskeletons in the game so far. The other three being the Berserk Exoskeleton, Hitman Exoskeleton, Engineer Exoskeleton. These weapons are only obtainable in the Scientific Lab Event, gathering parts and then crafting the weapon itself in order to use it.
- All Exoskeletons were released on the same update and had the same theme: Being the futuristic weapons that will appear in 3018.
- In the 14.0.0 update, this weapon received a nerf of 90 capacity to now only having 70 capacity.
- However, this was reverted in the 15.1.0 update.