|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Sub-zero is a Primary weapon introduced in the 11.3.0 update.
It is pretty similar to the Mercenary. It is a futuristic rifle which has a light blue barrel, a red trigger, a dark gray handle, a silver grip, a dark gray, light blue and silver shoulder shock, a cyan and white detail with a cyan X mark and the rest of it is either silver to dark gray.
- Use the scope to encounter longer ranged enemies.
- Always aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- You could not use this as your primary weapon, but if so, shoot the enemy a couple of times to slow them down, then finish them off with a stronger weapon like the Pumpkin Thrower Up2.
- Do not hold the trigger for an extended period of time, as the gun will become more inaccurate for a certain period of time and your ammunition will be wasted.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Pickoff its users using a strong Heavy weapon.
- This weapon is easily countered with other primaries. Any medium-long range weapons would also still prove very effective in countering these users. However, be careful if you plan to use any short range or melee weapons because this weapon has the slow targets down attribute, which they could use to slow you down and run away.
Also, pair this weapon with a stronger one, so you can easily finish off targets or to assist your allies.
- This weapon looks similar to the Mercenary.
- It is based off the Plasma Gun from DOOM (2016).
- For some users, the name of the weapon appears as "Sub Zero".