|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Sub-zero is a Primary weapon introduced in the 11.3.0 update.
It is pretty similar to the Mercenary. It is a futuristic rifle which has a light blue nozzle, a red trigger, a dark gray handle, a silver grip, a dark gray, light blue and silver shoulder shock, a cyan and white detail with a cyan X mark and the rest of it is either silver to dark gray.
- Use the scope to encounter longer ranged enemies.
- Always aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- You could not use this as your primary weapon, but if so, shoot the enemy a couple of times to slow them down, then finish them off with a stronger weapon like the Pumpkin Thrower Up2.
- Do not hold the trigger for an extended period of time, as the gun will become more inaccurate for a certain period of time and your ammunition will be wasted.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Pick off its users using a strong Heavy weapon.
Also, pair this weapon with a stronger one, so you can easily finish off targets or to assist your allies.
- This weapon looks similar to the Mercenary.
- It is based off the Plasma Gun from DOOM (2016).
- For some users, the name of the weapon appears as "Sub Zero".