|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Supercharged Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update.
The Supercharged Rifle is similar to its predecessor, the Electro Blast Rifle. However, the Electro Blast Rifle has an overall yellow-aqua theme, whereas the Supercharged Rifle has a dark blue-red theme. Both feature electrical currents rippling in their muzzles.
This gun has extremely high damage, very high fire rate (For a Sniper weapon), high ammo capacity, and an average mobility. It works oddly like the Eva when it was introduced into the game (However, now the Eva is a 3 shot kill). It is now 1-2 shots kill.
- This gun has area damage, so you can aim at opponents' feet and inflict heavy damage.
- Exploit this gun's area damage by using the Singular Grenade to cluster people together and blow up all of them.
- NEVER try rocket-jumping with this weapon, as you will only kill yourself.
- Avoid close-range combat with this gun as you may injure yourself.
- As this gun's mobility isn't that perfect, use a high-speed weapon like the Dark Force Saber Up2 to head from place to place.
- This gun has high ammo, fast fire rate, so you can kill multiple enemies without reloading.
- Only reload when you make sure you are absolutely safe, as this gun has a slow reload speed and will render you vulnerable.
- You can use this in any range, but medium to long range is ideal.
- In close range, you may kill yourself if an enemy or teammate is standing right in front of you.
- Move around often and stay airborne. Better still if you use the Stealth Bracelet to conceal yourself.
- Attack this gun's users when they are reloading.
- Use a high fire rate explosive weapon like the Adamant Bomber to bomb users around and disorientate them, making them lose their aim.
- Use a shotgun to finish them at close range.
- This gun has no Wall-Break attribute, so use this to your advantage and use Wall-Break weapons like the Anti-Champion Rifle to kill them with ease.
- However, be aware that this weapon still has the area damage attribute. If you happen to be too close to a wall, they could still hit you.
- This the second sniper re-skin to have the area damage attribute, the first being Eva.
- In the earlier updates, it could only 2-shot kill.
- After 15.1.0, it reverted back to 2 shot kill with a slower fire rate.