|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Swarmer is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It resembles a six-legged purple/blue insect with pincers.
It has a blue/purple body, with white/purple/pink legs, and spine. It also features a pair of blue/purple pincers with pink tips and with orange-yellow eyes with black pupils one on each pincher. It also features a large eye on the front of its head.
It has high damage, low fire rate, moderate capacity and moderate weight.
- As it has Homing Missile attribute, you can use this to counter Jetpack users.
- Aim at the head to deal massive damage.
- Its good mobility allows you to run around.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- If you get close to the user accidentally, quickly get away.
- Use a low weight, High Mobility weapon to escape it’s projectiles. Try going around tight corners or go take cover.
- If forced into close range combat use the highest efficiency weapon in your arsenal to quickly take them out.
Halloween themed, Insect.
- Bring a good long ranged weapon to avoid getting killed at long ranged duels.
- It is one of the two weapons featured in the Halloween Event Chest, the other being the B.E.A.S.T..
- This is one of two Special weapons that shoots homing missiles, the other being Nanobots Rifle.
- This weapon is one of the rarest weapons in the game, as it is added almost at the end of the Halloween Event.
- This weapon looks similar to the Hivehand from Half-Life.