|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Swat Rifle (PGW).
The Swat Rifle (formerly known as the "Elite Rifle") is a Primary weapon introduced in the early updates of Pixel Gun 3D.
It sports forest digital camo and has the distinct top rail of the real life FAMAS. It has a gray pistol grip and its barrel looks like stainless steel. Its body is also its stock, as with all bullpup rifles and shotguns.
It is a rifle with a high rate of fire.
- Since the rifle does not feature a scope, it is best to stay at medium to close range to avoid wasting ammo.
- It is good at ambush purposes
- Aim for the target's head to maximize damage.
- It is not effective for crowd control due to its low capacity.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily picks off its users.
- Its low damage is not that much of a threat to an armored and healthy player. So watch out for its users when severely injured.
- Also, its low damage indicates of where the user is.
As its ammo is easy to deplete, carry a much more mobile weapon to get into ammo pickups quickly.
- It was previously called 'Elite Rifle'.
- The Swat Rifle is based on the real life French FAMAS F1 bullpup-styled Assault Rifle.
- It is placed after the AK-48 and the Combat Rifle in the Armory, suggesting a rivalry of sorts, because they are all based off of well known guns - FAMAS, Kalashnikov, and M16.
- It is one of the few weapons that changes its model as it upgrades.
- The firing sound is very similar to the Marksman's firing noise.
- As of 9.0.0, the Swat Rifle has a suppressor on its world model but its firing noise shows that it still fires if it wasn't suppressed.
- This is one of the most accurate primary weapons alongside the Casanova and Crystal Laser Cannon. It is so accurate that it's crosshairs expand to a very tiny limit meaning that it retains near-perfect accuracy when the fire button is held down.
- The Swat Rifle was removed from the Armory as of the 12.5.0 update making it unavailable for purchase. Players who owned the weapon before this update can still use and upgrade it.