|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Swat Rifle (PGW).
The Swat Rifle (formerly known as the "Elite Rifle") is a Primary weapon introduced in the early updates of Pixel Gun 3D.
It sports forest digital camo and has the distinct top rail of the real life FAMAS. It has a gray pistol grip and its barrel looks like stainless steel. Its body is also its stock, as with all bullpup rifles and shotguns.
It is a rifle with a high rate of fire.
- It is good for ambushing the enemy.
- Aim for the target's head to maximize damage.
- It is effective for defending the flag in Capture The Flag.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily picks off its users.
- Its low damage is not that much of a threat to an armored and healthy player. So watch out for its users when severely injured.
- Also, its low damage indicates of where the user is.
As its ammo is easy to deplete, carry a much more mobile weapon to get into ammo pickups quickly.
- It was previously called 'Elite Rifle'.
- The Swat Rifle is based on the real life French FAMAS F1 assault rifle.
- It is placed after the AK-48 and the Combat Rifle in the Armory, suggesting a rivalry of sorts, because they are all based off of very well known guns - FAMAS F1, AK-47, and M16A3.
- It is one of the few weapons that changes its model as it upgrades.
- The firing sound is very similar to the Marksman's firing noise.
- As of 9.0.0, the Swat Rifle has a suppressor on its world model but its firing noise shows that it still fires if it wasn't suppressed.
- This is one of the most accurate Primary weapons alongside the Casanova and Crystal Laser Cannon. It is so accurate that its crosshairs expand to a very tiny limit meaning that it retains near-perfect accuracy when the fire button is held down.
- It was removed in the 12.5.0 update, but it was re-added in the 12.5.3 update due to most likely game system was reverted.