|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Swat Rifle Up1 (PGW).
It has a desert camouflaged body with a grey ammo clip, grey handle, grey nozzle with a desert camouflaged suppressor, and desert camouflaged laser sight.
It has good damage, a great rate of fire, good capacity, and very good mobility.
- It is silent, so most enemies won't hear its gunfire very well, so this can be used for stealth attacks.
- Medium ranges would be the most ideal range to engage enemies.
- Try to aim for headshots as that would deal more damage to enemies.
- Use the scopes for any medium ranges or attempts at long ranged kills.
- Try strafing while staying very mobile to kill the user very quickly.
- Try to snipe these users from afar, since this weapon cannot always compete with snipers.
- Try to get in close, either using a melee weapon or a high DPS/damage based weapon to swiftly kill enemy users.
- It was previously called "Spec Ops Rifle".
- It is based on the real world FAMAS F1 bull pup assault rifle.
- Spec Ops means "Special Operations".
- This gun has its gunfire sound changed after being upgraded from its downgrade, Elite Rifle.
- This and the Elite Rifle have been changed to the SWAT Rifle and the SWAT Rifle Up1 respectively.
- The base form and Up1 doesn't have a scope until the Up2 version.
- A laser pointer was included onto the bottom of this weapon when this weapon was first introduced.