|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Sword & Shield is a weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 update.
The sword has a green handle, pommel, and a green curved guard, with a silver blade.
The shield has a grey outline and a blue cover with a red/yellow design on the front. On the back, it is wooden, with a brown handle.
When being used, it is not held in a reasonable defensive position.
- This weapon is good for tearing down several targets. Swing quickly and move on to the next target once you dealt with your first target
- The shield gives an armor bonus, use it when moving to reduce damage.
- Strife around enemies while swinging, the Berserk Boots can help with this.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use high damage weapons such as the Ghost Lantern to kill users at close range, as well as to compensate for its armor bonus.
Have a Sniper or Primary weapon to engage enemies from long ranges.
- It is the first non-clan chest obtainable weapon to feature the Armor bonus attribute.
- The shield does add to the armor, but it does not reflect/stop bullets in any way.