|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Tactical Bow (PGW).
The Tactical Bow is a Sniper weapon that was added to Pixel Gun 3D in the 10.0.0 update.
The Tactical Bow resembles the Fire Bow. It has a scope on the left side of the bow, and has a forest camouflage.
The Tactical Bow is a precision weapon that can deal large amounts of damage. With its optic sight, it can effectively counter snipers.
- This weapon can be used as a substitute for sniper rifles due to its increased range. In addition to this, the Tactical Bow is silent and shoots fast-moving arrows, which makes this weapon amazingly stealthy.
- This weapon is useful for long range crowd control, due to its fast reload for a sniper weapon. Just make sure you're hidden.
- This weapon is also very useful for strafing, as the player is able to dash around the battlefield while also being able to take out targets at range.
- Aiming for the head is critical as it can easily take down enemies, as a headshot with the bow deals a high amount of damage.
- While this weapon is effective at sniping, it lacks in strength so players should aim for enemies' heads
- Users of this weapons can be easily killed with sniper weapons that outmatch it.
- This weapon has limited range, so try to users of the weapon from very far away.
Have a weapon that has a high fire rate, or a weapon that is effective at close range.
- The Tactical Bow was added in the 10.0.0 update.
- This is the first bow to feature a scope, which is kind of unrealistic.
- It's likely inspired by modern hunting bows due to it having a modern chassis and a 4x zoom.
- It could also be inspired by the "Sparrow" in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 as both are modern and futuristic descendants of the bow.
- This bow had a max capacity of 49 but that was changed to a max capacity of 41.
- When running out of ammo, an arrow is still shown.
- It has the lowest efficiency with an Epic Grade.