|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Tactical Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 1.6.0 update of Pixel Gun World.
The Tactical Bow resembles the Fire Bow. It has a scope on the left side of the bow, and has a forest cameo.
The Tactical Bow is a precision weapon that can deal large amounts of damage. With its optic sight, it can effectively counter snipers. It can hold up to 41 capacity.
- This weapon can be used as a substitute fore sniper rifles due to its increased range. In addition to this, the Tactical Bow is silent and shoots fast-moving arrows, which makes this weapon amazingly stealthy.
- This weapon is also very useful for strafing, as the player is able to dash around the battlefield while also being able to take out targets at range.
- Aiming for the head is critical as it can easily take down enemies, as a headshot with the bow deals a high amount of damage.
- While this weapon is effective at sniping, it lacks in strength so players should aim for enemies' heads
- Users of this weapons can be easily killed with sniper weapons that outmatch it.
- This weapon has limited range, so try to users of the weapon from very far away.
Have a weapon that has a high fire rate, or a weapon that is effective at close range.
- This weapon is no longer availible, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- This is the first bow to feature a scope.
- It's likely inspired by modern hunting bows due to it having a modern chassis and a 4x zoom.
- It could also be inspired by the "Sparrow" in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 as both are modern and futuristic descendants of the bow.
- Oddly, when this weapon runs out of ammo, an arrow is still shown.