|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Tactical Bow resembles the Fire Bow. It has a sight on the side of the bow, and has a forest camouflage.
The Tactical Bow is a precision weapon that can deal large amounts of damage at low levels. With its optical sight, it can effectively counter snipers. However, at higher levels, avoid other snipers, as their weapons will be more powerful than yours.
- This weapon can be used as a sniper substitute due to its increased range. Also, with its silent firing sound and fast moving projectile, this weapon allows you to be very stealthy.
- While this weapon is effective at sniping, it has generally low overall damage, so it is advisable to stay hidden and relocate often.
- The Tactical Bow was added in the 10.0.0 update.
- This is the first bow to feature a scope, which is kind of unrealistic.
- It is likely inspired by modern hunting bows, due to it having a modern chassis and a 4x zoom.
- It could also be inspired by the "Sparrow" in the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, as both are modern- even futuristic- descendants of the bow.
- This bow has a max capacity of 49, unlike other bows which have the max capacity as 41.
- When you run out of ammo an arrow is still shown.
- It seems to be based off Gale's special bow in Mockingjay.