|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Tactical Bow somewhat resembles the Fire Bow. It has a sight on the side of the bow, and has a forest camouflage.
The Tactical Bow is a precision weapon that can deal large amounts of damage. With its optic sight, it can effectively counter snipers.
- This weapon can be used as a sniper substitute due to its increased range, also with its silent firing sound and fast moving projectile this weapon allows you to be very stealthy.
- A bug allows this weapon to almost always hit when they are in mid-air, being the most effective weapon against enemies with Jetpacks.
- It has a large hitbox so even at long range, you can aim near the player.
- While this weapon is effective at sniping, it has generally low overall damage, so attack head-on.
N/A (Final upgrade)
Have a close range area damage weapon in case if you are having trouble fighting in close range.
- The Tactical Bow was added in the 10.0.0 update.
- This is the first bow to feature a scope.
- It's likely inspired by modern hunting bows due to it having a modern chassis and a 4x zoom.
- It could also be inspired by the "Sparrow" in the upcoming Call of duty : Black Ops 3 as both are modern, even futuristic descendants of the bow.
- This bow has a max capacity of 49 unlike other bows have the max capacity as 41.
- Oddly, when you run out of ammo, an arrow is still shown.