|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Tactical Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It is a reskin of the Ranger Rifle.
The weapon is mainly aqua blue, with darker shades of blue on different areas of the weapon.
It has a dark blue/blue collapsible stock, connected to the receiver. It has a dark blue lower receiver with a grey pistol grip and an orange straight magazine.
The upper receiver has a blue-red dot sight mounted near the back end of the rail system, a dark grey grip, a blue front iron sight, and barrel.
This weapon has high damage, fast Fire rate, averagely low capacity and a fairly average mobility. It is very similar to the Ranger Rifle Up2 only with a higher damage. This weapon is a 5-6 shot kill on lightly armored players and it will take 7-8 shots to kill heavily armored players.
- Conserve Ammo, as it does not have a lot.
- This weapon can actually be used in a "Spray and Pray" type manner, but its mediocre magazine capacity does not support this.
- Use this weapon at medium to short ranges most of the time.
- Use the scope for more accurate shots.
- This weapon is general purpose so you can use it in any situation, it has decent capabilities at medium-long ranges too.
- With sufficient training one can estimate where a sprayed bullet might go and direct the weapon as to it, this greatly minimizes the chances of wasted ammo and increases viability in long range gunfights.
- Aim for the head as this will deal more damage.
- When cornered this weapon is excellent at killing a few players before being killed yourself.
- This goes extremely well with backup weapons with a scope and high damage to create combo kill shot (reduce enemy armor with the sheer gun speed and finish them off with a scope in a headshot, the bullet firing speed can easily panic inexperienced players and shred players at lower levels, upon reaching high levels).
- Due to this weapon having a low mobility, bring a high mobility weapon. Also, because it cannot hit as well in long ranges, bring a good sniper weapon.
- This is a good weapon for modes such as Co-op Survival and Arena. In these modes, aim at the body of enemies and fire away. Because each hit gives 5 points, you will rapidly gain tons of points from enemies like Double Headed Zombie because of their high HP.
- This weapon is an excellent choice for fighting very mobile players, just note that you aren't really very mobile yourself.
- Engage these users from medium ranges for a safe kill.
- However, note that this weapon can deal very high damage and could be used in even long ranges when in the hands of experienced players.
- This weapon is good in close to medium ranges, but not in melee ranges. A good weapon choice for this is either the Elder Force Saber, Dark Force Saber for quick escapes or the Combat Yo-Yo for melee range kills.
- Higher mobility weapons will help you avoid and dodge these users.
It is versatile for all ranges and playing styles, just make sure that you have a good backup.
- Like the Ranger Rifle, it is based on the real-world FN SCAR-H, with a 2x scope.
- Despite its low stats at 27 Power, it was surprisingly a 2 body shot kill to max-armored players, making it arguably the deadliest weapon that ever existed. However, this turned out to be a random-buff glitch, like the Frost Beam Spell glitch, and only lasted 1 day, thankfully.
- In the newer updates following the 14.0.0 update, this weapon was nerfed to the point where it now takes 7-8 headshots.
- In the 15.1.0 (Revolution/Balance) update this weapon now has a new efficiency of 31 (from a power of 27). Although it might seem like a buff (on paper), much of the gameplay remains the same.