|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Tactical Tomahawk is a Special weapon introduced in the 12.2.0 update.
The weapon has a grey shaft connected to a grey and silver blade at the tip, with a dark tan/very dark gray handle, at the bottom of the weapon. On top of the weapon, there is a grey laser sight emitting a dark red laser.
When used, the player throws the weapon, which rotates through the air until it hits an object.
The Ritual Blade is a re-skin of this weapon.
This weapon can deal high damage, has decent mobility, a slower than average fire rate, and 1 capacity (31 when ammo capacity is full).
- Aim at the head to deal more damage.
- Do not stop moving when using this weapon.
- The weapon's travel time diminishes this weapon's effectiveness at long range. However, it can be used effectively at close to medium ranges, depending on the player's skill.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then throw it.
- Using this weapon against weakened players will finish them off quickly.
- Keep in mind that skilled users will be able to finish you off quickly, so a 'hit and run' strategy is recommended.
- Pick off these users from long ranges.
- When locked on, use a gadget such as robot samuari or ninja shurikens to fight back, or something like jetpack or demon stone to escape. Though beware of a very skilled ninja shurikens user if you use a robot samuari, as they can easily get very close to you and one shot you and the samuari at very close ranges with a headshot, while you have to beware of the timing of the tomahawk if you’re trying to escape, because it might hit you midair, causing you to either take lots of damage, or fall and die on ant’s life if you’re planning to use demon stone, so carrying an extra jet pack if you’re using demon stone, or at least have a dark force saber or killer whale to get back on.
Equip a weapon with a better range and a larger capacity. For example, the "Sunrise".
- It is one of the three throwing-type weapons in the game, the others being the Snowball and the Ritual Blade.
- Despite being considered a tomahawk, it resembles more of the Scythe.
- The combination of both the weapon itself and the laser sight mounted on top could be a reference to 'tacticool' weapons; weapons with attachments and accessories that serve no tactical purpose.